There should be a rule book that lets boys know when it is okay to hit on girls versus when it is very not ok.
Any time I am working is not an okay time. Not okay to hit on me in the office. Also not okay to hit on me at trade shows or conferences. But most especially it is not okay to hit on me after I have already rejected you.
Hitting on me at the wrong time or in the wrong place is forgivable. But forcing me to reject you more than once and then more than twice and then more than three times puts you in an official jerk category.
I do not enjoy rejecting people. I prefer to be nice. So putting me in the position where I can no longer be nice makes me first uncomfortable and then angry.
And that was my day. Working a show and rejecting guy after guy. But the worst was the one that wouldn't take no as an answer. Contrary to cliche persistence is not always rewarded.
No comments:
Post a Comment