Friday, September 3, 2010

Hacked Again

My facebook was hacked again.
I want nothing more than to delete it altogether.
But my grandma constantly telling me how much it means to her that she can contact me that way makes me hesitate.

But something needs to be done. I can't have these pedo cyberstalkers stealing my pics and putting them up on that 4tun or whatever it is called site or any of those other sites. Its ridiculous.

I am frustrated. And now my perfect happy friday morning is tainted. Really though I just need to go all the way like I was planning. Delete everyone except my grandma and my uncles and cousins. Family only. change my name, my pic make it impossible for these guys to find me. I started. I just need to finish.

Pedos suck.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

I don't think it's a matter of who is in your list.. but it's a matter of a trojan virus being in a computer where you access your Facebook. How many computers do you access Facebook on? If it's at work, have you scanned for viruses lately? Anything Windows should be eyed for viruses. If you need help/suggestions, I would be happy to help you with that. I know Mac's are less vulnerable, however viruses for Mac do exist. I don't know their extent.

Just Me said...

My work computer is scanned I'm not sure either daily or weekly automatically. they have all this crazy protection software built in and it slows my computer down quite a bit. Plus with all the issues my comp has had I have IT over here almost every other day and they always check that.

At home I'm just on my apple.

I think they are finding me through other people on my list somehow. Like through friends of friends. Because Friday when I was hacked again I had literally just lightened my viewing permissions because I wanted to show a coworker a picture. and that was when I got hacked into again. So of course immediately shut everything down again. And haven't been hacked since. When I have it so I'm not visible to anyone it seems like I don't get hacked.

They aren't changing anything either just signing in changing my password and stealing pics. By the time I get in and change everything back they already have what they wanted.

I'm seriously considering just deleting the whole account.

Charlie said...

If that is the case, it would seem you are being targeted specifically. I have never seen anyone else hacked the way you have. If that's the case, I would delete the account all together. What's the point of enjoying social networks if you can't be social in them?

It's unfortunate this has happened, but maybe it would be good to keep it cool for a little while.. at least until things taper off.

If you choose not to go that route, then i'd suggest making a complex password, and using only your apple to get on facebook. I don't know where else to go...

I'm here if you need anything.

Post a Comment