Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Coffee

I used to not drink it.


At all. Not even a little. Yucky bitter stuff. And then I learned... it comes in flavored forms. Flavored forms that taste of chocolate and warmth and liquidy goodness. And then I learned it makes me hyper and energetic and bouncy and I work twice no three times no four times as fast.

And then I became a coffee drinker. There are days I love it. Days when it is bliss. Pure bliss to sip on my coffee as I sit at my computer typing away. And then there are the days when I say to myself. I don't want coffee today.  And my energy meter drops and drops and drops and I think... coffee would help. And yet before the days of coffee I never needed anything. I had natural energy. All the time.

I am anti dependency of any sort. And yet... today is one of those days. I did not get a coffee. And I want one. I am tired and my mind is foggy and I have a busy long work day ahead of me.

Oh what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment