Thursday, September 9, 2010

To be the defeater not the defeated

There are days when I just feel defeated.
It doesn't happen often. But every now and then it seems I just can't do anything right.
No  matter how hard I try and how much I know and all the good I do it is only the negative that is focused on.
When my job was simpler. When I knew less. When my main issue was feeling unimportant this never happenned.
How is it that the more I learn.. The more I know.. The more I do.. The more I contribute...
Defeated is definitely the word.

And yet it is moments like this when my sanity is saved by those I love. A simple kind word here or there. Wow it makes a world of difference. So Today I may be defeated but tomorrow I will defeat all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment