As another weekend approaches I am convincing myself that I can do all of the things that I want to do and have an amazing fun time. Both. It is possible. I can make the most of my time. I can refuse to sleep half the day away. It is possible. I can do it. I will do it.
And I think the answer is setting a plan. Setting a strict schedule which I will then follow. Because I am tired of feeling like time is passing me by and I am missing out on all the things I want to do and only getting a small portion done. I am through with that. Totaly and completely through with it.
If I want something to happen. If I want to accomplish something I must make it happen.
2 comments:
One of these days, I should swap your brain with Annette's so at least she can understand your words. *high five*
lol Well I think Annette is way more about spontaneity than planning and there is something to be said for that. Unfortunately, it is very very hard to get stuff done when living spontaneously. I struggle with that with Sean. But on the plus side his spontaneity keeps me from imploding. Like all things in life it's all about balance. :)
Post a Comment