I am territorial.
I am sensitive.
And my temper gets the best of me at times.
I don't like being treated like an idiot.
I don't like having to needlessly explain myself.
And I don't like having to justify common sense actions.
I have never accepted that life can be unfair.
I have never accepted that people may see me as anything other than I am.
I will never accept these things.
When I am forced to face these things.
When I am undeservedly crossed.
I would choose avoidance as my course of action.
To do otherwise would drive me insane.
There are people with more power than I have that do not see as clearly as I.
There are people with more power than I have that may mean well but simply don't understand.
And it drives me crazy.
The only thing to do is close my eyes. Step back. Breath. And remind myself that nothing lasts forever.
This too shall pass.
This is not worth getting worked up over.
There will be a better day.
I will one day be the one with the power...
And then they shall all suffer!!!!!
muhahahaha
Wait. No. That isn't what I meant to say...
Or is it?
No comments:
Post a Comment