Friday, February 4, 2011

2011 - It's going to be a good year! :)

I am finally starting to feel normal after this flu from hell... Or rather from India as the case may be.

And with normalcy is coming positive thought and feeling. I made it to belly dance twice this week and that feels good. I am able to start doing more and having more energy. That feels good.

This weekend I have another art class. I am seeing my house transform into a home slowly but surely. I have a dozen art projects in my head just itching to get out. And I am finally picking up some of those elusive dance moves.

I am happy. And the future looks bright. this will be the year I tackle some of those goals. I have a feeling I will accomplish something amazing this year and I can't wait to see how that goes. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment