Between work, and family, and home I must find the time to take care of me.... Most of my new year's resolutions revolve around this.
I need to make life more about moi says the wolf...
And grr rawr to he who stands in my way!!!
So what does the wolf need more of?
Well I'm a literary wolf so I need to write and express.
I need to put my thoughts into permanent form.
I need to create beautiful or just plain silly songs.
I am an artistic wolf that needs to create more art.
I need to paint.
I need to build.
I need to create something new. Something beautiful. Something odd.
I am an active wolf that needs to stalk the gyms and dance and dance and dance until I can't dance anymore. I am a musical wolf that needs to sing and play my guitar and howl into the moonlight.
Oh so many wolfy pursuits and I must must find the time because otherwise I will get lost in the them. And without a me who will be around to help the them?
Peace Out!



No comments:
Post a Comment