Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Flu

It angers me.
When my illness fuzzed head can't focus the way it usually does.
When my flu weakened body does not react to the commands I give it as it should.
When something as stupid as getting sick gets in the way of my plans.
It angers me.
It makes me want to destroy things.
It makes me want to mutilate, damage, and kill.
It makes me want to yell and scream at the universe for daring to impede me.
But mostly it makes me want to sleep.
A lot.

And yet I can't get my mind off of the belly dance class I wanted to attend tonight.
I can't stop thinking about the painting I wanted to start.
I can't stop thinking about the house that needs paint.
I can't stop thinking of the piles of work in front of me at my computer.
And my poor achey fuzzy head balks.
Balks at all of it.

Frustration!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment